Get familiar with Microsoft Teams
Chat, meet and co-author files in real-time.
To access Teams from your dashboard:
- Click the waffle icon or click the Teams icon on your community card.
- Click Teams.
Teams will launch in a new tab in your browser
Pick a community and channel
In Teams, a community is a collection of people, conversations, files and tools—all in one place.
A channel is a discussion in a community, dedicated to a department, project or topic.
- Open Teams.
- Select a community from the Teams tab on the left.
- Click a channel under the community name to explore the conversations, files and other tabs.
Don't know where to start? Try one of the below:
- Create a channel
- Start a chat
- Share and co-author files
- See recent activity
- Search for messages, people and files
- Set up notifications