Deactivate your account
If you are a full access member, you may choose to deactivate your GovTEAMS OFFICIAL or GovTEAMS PROTECTED account if you no longer have use for it. Guests users, including State Guests, will need to contact GovTEAMS Support to deactivate their account. Please note, if you are moving agencies or your email address has changed, you do not need to deactivate your account, and can update your details. For more information, please contact GovTEAMS Support.
How to deactivate your account
- Go to www.govteams.gov.au and select Log in in the top right corner.
- Choose the platform associated with the account you would like to deactivate (i.e. GovTEAMS OFFICIAL or GovTEAMS PROTECTED)
- Sign in with your username (ending in @govteams.gov.au or @protected.govteams.gov.au)
- Once your dashboard appears, click on your name located in the top right corner and select My GovTEAMS account.
- On your member details form, click Deactivate my account.
- You will be taken to this screen: Is this goodbye? If you deactivate your account, we’ll leave your community memberships in place so you can pick up right where you left off.
- Option - Want us to remove your community memberships? Tick the Yes box.
- Click the Deactivate my account button.