You are here
1. The GovTEAMS website is managed by the Department of Finance.
3. You agree to use the GovTEAMS website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the GovTEAMS website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the GovTEAMS website.
4. You must not post or transmit via the GovTEAMS website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of the GovTEAMS website does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
- reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
6. The GovTEAMS website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
7. Comments on the GovTEAMS website are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on the GovTEAMS website or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
11. With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, material presented on the GovTEAMS website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence.
12. The development and management of the GovTEAMS website is coordinated by Us, however some interactions with the GovTEAMS website occur on systems under the control the Department of Finance.
13. The Department of Finance is responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the system.
14. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on the GovTEAMS website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the GovTEAMS website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
15. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
16. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
17. In order to participate in, and contribute to, the GovTEAMS website you may be required to register and provide an email address.
18. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
22. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
23. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of the GovTEAMS website.
Our, Us and We means the Commonwealth of Australia represented by the Department of Finance.