You are here
Community owners must:
- Monitor user behaviour and report Code of Conduct breaches, inappropriate behaviour and any event where information above the Unclassified DLM protective marker is uploaded to GovTEAMS.
- Content and comments on GovTEAMS are the responsibility of the person who made the post.
- Respond to FOI requests.
- Ensure the community always maintains a minimum of 2 active community owners.
- Ensure Members can only access content and be involved in discussions on a need to know basis (particularly important for invited Members or Guests). This includes removing Members or Guests that no longer require access to the information held in the community.
- Review access when notified that Member or Guest details have changed, such as moved agency or left the APS.
Freedom of Information
More information will come in due course.