Invite someone to your community
Try adding someone to your community:
- From your dashboard, click on the people icon on your community card
- Start typing their name to see if they are a GovTEAMS member and select their name from the drop down
- If they aren't a GovTEAMS members type their email address or copy and paste it
- Click send invite.
Invite multiple people to your community
Use the bulk invitation process to copy/paste a list of email addresses or invite more than 10 members/guests:
- From your dashboard, click the people icon on your community card
- Click on the use the bulk invitation process
- You can copy/paste a list of email addresses or invite more than 10 members and guests. Separate each email address with a semicolon or a new line e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Click send invite
You can invite anyone to your community, even if they're not already registered.
The people you invite will receive an email notification to let them know you have invited them to join your community. If they do not have an existing GovTEAMS account, they will appear as a pending invitation until they follow the prompt to register for GovTEAMS.