Who can be a guest?
A member will need to invite you to join their community, if you’re employed by:
- local, state or territory governments
- Government Business Enterprises
- the Private Sector
As a GovTEAMS guest, you can only access information available in the community you have been invited to.
What is the process?
You’ll receive an email inviting you to join a community.
- Click join GovTEAMS in your email.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your details into the registration form.
- Click submit.
You’ll get a confirmation email to activate your account. As a guest, you’ll login with the email address that received the invitation.
State government employees can also register as a guest. You’ll be added to a state demo community where you can try GovTEAMS out for yourself.
Edit your guest profile
You can edit you guest profile:
- Click your name (top right corner)
- Click my GovTEAMS account
- Update your employer or occupation/job title by typing in the box
- Click save (your employee will be informed)