The holiday period is approaching so it's time to back up your account in case you change roles, get a new phone or lose access to your account.
The best way to retain access to your account is to have more than one multi-factor authentication method enabled. That way, if you lose access to your phone or the authenticator app, you can use an alternate method to sign in.
During this time if you need assistance, please take a look at the following pages:
- Support page - Everything you need to login, troubleshoot and manage your account
- GovTEAMS Academy - Our learning and support environment
- Error messages - Screenshots of common error messages and tips on how to resolve them
- Update your account - Update your email or department details if you change roles
- Reset your password - Self service password reset instructions