You are here
A beta product is a test, where we try things out, with people like you who will actually be using it. If something’s not quite right, tell us, and where we can we’ll make some changes and test again.
Expect the beta product to alter over time as we work these things out.
We’re making it easier to use
We understand the importance of having information that’s written in plain English and we'll be looking at what else we can do to simplify your experience. Our focus will be on improvements that help you find what you need quickly and easily.
We’re using an evidence-based design approach
Decisions on beta are based on insights available to us about our users and their requirements. To date, this has included external and in-house user research and testing, web analytics (tracking the ways in which our users search for and find information) and user feedback.
We need your input
Your ideas and feedback are encouraged and will be used to help us prioritise design fixes and new features. On the site each page contains a Feedback section. Use it to tell us what you think and be part of the process to create a more-user friendly product.
All feedback is dealt with by our Design Team in the following way:
- Suggestions and ideas are reviewed and prioritised for further investigation.
- Feedback on functions or features is used to inform decision making.
Please note that we only monitor feedback during business hours. We'll endeavour to respond directly to your feedback but we may not get to every email or comment. Be assured that your views will be considered either way.
The following list of Commonwealth Government agencies can register for a GovTEAMS account during closed beta:
- Attorney-General's Department
- Australian Border Force
- Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
- Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Hydrographic Service
- Australian Institute of Criminology
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Australian Public Service Commission
- Australian Securities Investment Commission
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Commonwealth Ombudsman
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Department of Defence
- Department of Education
- Department of the Environment and Energy
- Department of Finance
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Health
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Digital Transformation Agency
- Independent National Security Legislation Monitor
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security
- IP Australia